Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Oak&Fort






Top: Joe Fresh
Shorts: H&M
Sandals: H&M
Clutch: H&M
Ring: Juicy Couture
This is what I wore on saturday night out to a Edmonton fashion blogger meet up (IncludingCity & DaleCaroline in the CityDress Me DearlyHigh Gloss White, and Styling by Zoe Kreider), and then for a grand opening party at Oak&Fort. I highly recommend that you go and check out Oak&Fort. Oak&Fort first opened in Gastown in Vancouver, and then this past spring opened in Edmonton. The owner is from Edmonton originally. The pieces in the store are beautiful, and versatile. I picked out some of my favourite pieces, and posted them here. Enjoy!
<3 Kastles

1 comment:

  1. You have better luck at H&M than I ever have/will.
    I go in and can't find anything.
    Maybe its a Philly thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I enjoy hearing back from every single one of you!
<3 Kastles