Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Granny Boots.





Top: Daftbird
Dress (underneath): Forever 21
Belt: Thrifted
Sweater: Joe Fresh
Boots: Old Navy

You have to love little ol Granny boots! These ones I found at Old Navy are perfect! I am so glad that they have a zipper up the side. This way I don’t have to lace them up each time I put them on. I have a feeling these boots will be on constant rotation. Do you have any items on constant rotation in your closet?
<3 Kastles
p.s- Have you checked out my facebook page? It is filled with goodies!


1 comment:

  1. Ohhh love the layered dresses!! And that thick sweater looks amazing; granny boots are so cute, even better when they zip up!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I enjoy hearing back from every single one of you!
<3 Kastles