Friday, October 7, 2011

Thrifted.




Shirt: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted (Danier Leather)
Cuff: Forever 21
Belt: Joe Fresh ( I must have at least one piece of Joe Fresh an outfit, hey?)
Shoes: Nine West

How awesome are these two pieces I found thrifting? Also bonus this skirt is real leather and cost me something like $8.00. How do you feel about leather skirts? My husband wasn’t so sure about it, haha. Oh well, too bad for him.
<3 Kastles

p.s- do you ever have awkward moments when people are watching you get your picture taken? True fact: some guy was watching us tonight, made awkward conversation and then prompted to tell me to “take it all off”. Awkward…Needless to say we were all of a sudden finished taking pictures.


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love this thrifted top, it's such a beautiful colour! I am all for leather skirts, men are silly.
    And um, that guy sounds super creepy, why are people so weird?!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this outfit! it's so 60s with the polka dot and purple belt! and how awkward of that man! it's weird enough to be watched, but to say that? wow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I enjoy hearing back from every single one of you!
<3 Kastles