Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sequins anytime.






Skirt: Joe Fresh
Shirt: H&M
Necklace: Forever21
Tights: Joe Fresh
Boots: Spring

Stores are already rolling in their sequins, sparkles, and glitz for Christmas time. I am glad I already have this sequin skirt in my closet ready to go. Sequins are perfect for holiday parties but also perfect for anytime! Just make sure you pair your daytime sequins with something more casual like a denim shirt.

Hope you are having a wonderful week so far!

<3 Kastles






5 comments:

  1. Cute look! I love the top i love anything denim because it can be casual or dressy. Cute boots xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite look of yours!! I love the sparkly skirt with the denim top, casual yet dressy! I went to H&M yesterday and saw all their sparkly pieces and now I want it to be christmas party season
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your outfit is super cute. I love how you paired the denim top with the sequin skirt!
    I'm a new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you layered your necklace over your blouse! I just wore one of my fave necklaces like that in a recent post :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I enjoy hearing back from every single one of you!
<3 Kastles