Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tights.






Tights: Joe Fresh
Sweater: Wal-Mart
Dress: Tulle
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Necklace: Joe Fresh
One thing I like about dressing for winter is tights. Tights can add so much more to your outfit. Plus you can wear some of your summer shoes by pairing them with tights. There are a ton of places to get fun tights. There are number of places I have seen them at lately: Zara, Aritzia, Joe Fresh, Forever 21, and H&M. 
How do you feel about fun tights?
<3 Kastles
p.s- Did I tell you that I am in the winter issue of Fashion magazine this month? Check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. Tights and layers are definitely the best part of winter. I love this green long cardigan, such a beautiful colour!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I enjoy hearing back from every single one of you!
<3 Kastles