Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gingham all year round.





Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Shirt: Only
Shorts: Joe Fresh
Tights: Joe Fresh
Boots: Old Navy
Locket: Erica Weiner

Gingham is a fabric you might associate with spring or summer. As adorable as gingham dresses are (seen here), I believe you can wear gingham all year round. Make sure to layer your gingham with cozy sweaters to help balance out the elements. What do you think? Save gingham for the warmer months, or all year round?
<3 Kastles

p.s- I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween, and that it was filled with more treats than tricks!




2 comments:

  1. very cute! I love this look!!
    ~Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gingham all the time!!! We're gingham twins :) I love the green colour of this one, so cute layered with shorts and a long cardigan. Why are you so cute?!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I enjoy hearing back from every single one of you!
<3 Kastles