Monday, September 26, 2011

Downtown Market.






Dress: Betsey Johnson
Bag: Vintage
Sandals: Chinese Laundry
Belt: H&M
Ring: Juicy Couture

On saturday the sun was shining, it felt like a warm summer day. My husband and I wen to the Downtown Farmer’s market on 104 Street. I thought this dress was the perfect thing to wear. I love how I can dress it up or down.
While we were there we ran into many friends, including the talented Derek Gust. He is a local very talented musician. Check out his myspace.




2 comments:

  1. That's such a cute dress! And I love your lip colour :)

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is gorgeous!! Love how summery it is, saturday definitely was the perfect day to wear it. I love farmers markets, so fun
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I enjoy hearing back from every single one of you!
<3 Kastles