Friday, September 23, 2011

Salgado Preview.






How darling are Genette and her assistant Arlee? Some of the sweetest girls I know!
I had the pleasure of previewing Genette Salgado’s “Not Fade Away” collection for Spring 2012 the other night. She will be showing her collection at Western Canada Fashion Weekon September.28th. I was excited to see the pieces and to talk to Genette. I loved the girlish feel the pieces had, from the floral tank top to the silk floral shorts. One piece I can’t wait to see styled is the bow tie. The brown leather strap detail on it was perfect. Genette will be partnering with BangBang Bijoux for the collection. Rachel Bingham of BangBang Bijoux will be making custom jewelry pieces to go with Genette’s collection. I bought a pair of earrings from Rachel back in the spring, so I was thrilled to hear about this collaboration. Make sure you buy your tickets for Genette’s show, you won’t be disappointed!
<3 Kastles
p.s- To see more photos of this event, check it out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I enjoy hearing back from every single one of you!
<3 Kastles